sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

"I'm ambivalent"

"When you don't want to feel, death can seem like a dream. But seeing death, really seeing it, makes dreaming about it fucking ridiculous. Maybe, there's a moment growing up when something peels back... Maybe, maybe, we look for secrets because we can't believe our minds... "

" I will never know what it was like to be her. "

"You are a lazy, self-indulgent, little girl, who is making herself crazy."

"Maybe everyone out there is a liar. And maybe the whole world is stupid, and ignorant. But I'd rather be in it. Id' rather be fucking in it, than down here with you."

Susanna: [reading from a book] "Borderline Personality Disorder. An instability of self-image, relationships and mood... uncertain about goals, impulsive in activities that are self-damaging, such as casual sex."
Lisa: I like that.
Susanna: "Social contrariness and a generally pessimistic attitude are often observed."
[pauses]
Susanna: Well that's me.
Lisa: That's everybody.

Susanna: I'm ambivalent. In fact that's my new favorite word.
Dr. Wick: Do you know what that means, ambivalence?
Susanna: I don't care.

Lisa: I'm not really dead.
Susanna: I know.

Girl Interrupted; Directed by James Mangold. With Winona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Whoopi Goldberg. Based on writer Susanna Kaysen

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172493/quotes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário