sábado, 1 de maio de 2010

sleeping

one of my favourite activities.
I always said i didn´t like genius but the truth is I envy them. the reason for that is that I'm good but not good enough. I'm not a genius. and if i'm not a genius that's because genius don't exist. one of my stupid statements.
talking of stupid statements and i'm not saying that one is stupid,



http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/what-does-your-sleep-position-reveal-about-your-personality-1338293/

but i wonder if we could change our personality by changing our sleeping position.
wouldn't that be funny?! I, for instance, could try to find how genius sleep!

anyway, have i told you before that i like "doors"
so

"When the music's over
Turn out the lights ..."


the sleeping beauty

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário