domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

if only i could...

http://www.allyrics.net/s/6857/Spoon-lyrics/155661/The_Ghost_Of_You_Lingers/index.htm

If you were here
Would you calm me down?
You settled this part
Feelings I fight
Feeling so bright
The feelings I fight
Yeah
Or would you calm me down
When the night gets shadowed
We fast
If you were here
Would you calm me down
(We settled this part)
The man asleep(if you were here)KnockupI see it(you settled this part)They’re all aliveThe ghost of you lingersIt lingersMy lifeSo lightWould you settle this part?The ghost of you lingersAnd leavesI always think about itOh, would you calm me down?Right ChannelIf you were hereWould you calm me down?You settled this partFeelings I fightFeeling so brightThe feelings I fightAll the strangers in townWould know if you were hereWould you ease my mind?Come on!The sleep fled from my eyesAnd I, I know that I need someGive a thought to the one that you knowWe put on the clinic(if you were here)It felt good to me(would you calm me down)

Can’t see I’m losing it
Must have set up the scene
(would you calm me down)
Put on a clinic
But I will need to write(we settled this part)
Oh, would you ease my mind?YeahPut on a clinic till we hit theWallJust like a sailor with his wools beat softI had a light bad noon that could be put back togetherMy lifeSo lightIf you were hereWould you calm me down?lyrics from ALLYRICS.NET

E.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário