quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

there was a time when we loved each other. I'm sure of that.
being together was everything that matter
it's called passion, my love

but then...something happen
i know i still crave your touch,
your lips
your love
your body
i still crave our love
and i do believe that there was a time when it wasn't just passion
it was love

i don't think there is love anymore
although i know
you still think you love me
and
perhaps i still love you

i'm sure i still crave your touch
your tongue

but we lost each other.
how did that happen? i don't know

e é melancólico ver que o nosso
aquilo que era nosso
se perdeu

then i kind of felt alone
i was feeling lonely
i know it's not an excuse
but i will use it as an excuse
i was lonely
and although we were still together
there was a hole
an empty space
and i need someone
someone that at least pretends it cares about me
it understands me
and there he was

and you felt betrayed
you still do
and i hurted my self
hurted you, especially you

i hope you do believe i never meant to heart you. NEVER

then i runed away
but ou kind of runed after me
and i'm just a woman, man

i'm human, too human, too woman
i know you don't believe that
i love the way you see me
and i love the way you touch me

so many times i thought that
"what's the use of having a body
if he's not going to touch me"
i know you don't believe me
or maybe you do
do you think i'm too common

Please don't. above all don't do that
it would kill me.
yeah so many times i see a part of me is dead
but i'm still alive

and althoug i know we can't stay together
so many times all i wish is lay down in your arms
and stay there forever

i runed
and then
then someone else appeared
i don't know what it was
what it is?
He's across the world
and i provably will never see him again
i think he listened me
i think we were both in a hole
so we could see each other
and once again i was lonely and alone.

I hope you can forgive me one day
i hope i tell you one day
but i have a huge fear
because on that day
i will completly loose you
loose your trust
your love
your kisses
but my biggest fear is
that you loose yourself on that day.
so provably i will never tell you
that's my excuse
i never told you i was higher
only you saw me like that
but, please do forgive me
and please know that i never wanted to hurt you

and that is also why i have to get away from you


I hope you forgive me one day.
and mostly i hope i forgive myself.

To my love!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário