segunda-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2010

Thank god, God invented A Certain TRigger

You know that I would love to see you next year
I hope that I am still alive next year
You magnify the way
I think about myself
before you came I rarely thought about myself
Behind your veil I found a body underneath
inside your head were things I never thought about
you know that
I would love to see you next yearI hope that I am still alive next yearWhat's my view?well how am I supposed to knowwrite a reviewwell how objective can I beX2you know that I would love to see you in that dressI hope that I will live to see you undressedthe every day is part of what consumes methe hate I feel is part of what fuels meI testify to having guilty feelingsI must confess I'd like to be caught stealingyou know that I would love to see you in that dressI hope that I will live to see you undressedWhat's my view?Well how am I supposed to know?Write a reviewWell how objective can I be?X2I like to wait to see how things turn outIf you apply some pressureX2What happens when you lose everythingyou just start againyou start all over againX2I like to wait to see how things turn outIf you apply some pressureX2What happens when you lose everythingyou just start againyou start all over againX3What happens when you lose some pressureapply some pressure you lose some pressureapply some pressure you lose some pressureapply some pressure you lose some pressureX2You know that I would love to see you next yearI hope that I am still alive next yearYou know that I would love to see you in that dressI hope that I will live to see you undressed [ Apply Some Pressure Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário